TRAFFIC CONTROL COMPANY NOW HIRING
Compensation: $11/hr for Trainee – $12/hr after 90 day probation and certification
Medical, dental, vision available & company contributing IRA
- 25 years old or older – Auto Insurance requirement for us
- Clean driving record
- High school diploma or GED
- Stable work history
- Able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds regularly throughout work shift
- $40,000+ Annual earning potential with overtime
- Learn a skill – train as a Traffic Control Technician
- Opportunity to become certified as a Work Zone Supervisor after 4,000 work hours
- Salary increase with advanced certifications
We setup, monitor, and maintain our equipment to close lanes or roads so that contractors can get in the road to work. We are available to work for our customers 7 days a week 24 hours a day. Our work is all over the state of South Carolina. Many times our jobs are out of town and require staying in a hotel. We pay $30/day per diem and cover the hotel expense when working out of town. Most of our work is at night when there is less traffic on the road. We work when and where needed.
Additional duties include proper maintenance of vehicles and equipment; warehouse organization and cleanup; or whatever else you may be asked to do.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER! WE STRIVE TO PROVIDE A DIVERSIFIED WORKPLACE! ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL RECEIVE CONSIDERATION FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, NATION ORIGIN, PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS OR ANY OTHER CHARACTERISTIC PROTECTED BY LAW.
Once you’ve filled out and saved the application, you can submit it to us here: